Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Birthday Party

I had a lot of fun at my party.
My dad made a treasure hunt for us and actually buried a treasure chest that we made. The treasure chest had goodie bags for my friends.
We also had a water balloon fight. We made pirate ships and hid behind them as we threw the balloons at each other.
I loved all my toys I got. I got more money too. Now I am saving for a new basketball hoop. A REAL one this time.
Today we are going kayaking on our new kayaks.
Then we will come home and play with my toys.
Then we will go to church.

But first we have to go pick some apricots from our tree.




1 comment:

  1. Your dad is amazing that he made you that COOL treasure chest! Ethan and Justus wished they could've been there to help you dig it up. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Your new bike looks great, too! I bet you can go REALLY fast. Happy Birthday, Jakob!

    ReplyDelete