Monday, May 25, 2009

River Trail


Today is Memorial Day. We went on a family bike ride. We started at the Sundial Bridge and went all the way to the Kesiwick bridge. I rode my bike the entire way. I rode 9.3 miles today.

I need a new bike. Mine is too small and the pedals are broken. I want a new bike for my birthday. I saw the one I want at Costco. It's a Mongoose. It has black and red and it was just my size. I am saving my money for one. It costs $120. My dad says he will pay for half if I pay for half. So I have to save $60. I already have $25. So for my birthday I want money for a new bike!

My birthday is June 10th. I will be 9 years old. Then my allowance will be $9 a month!

Today we say Western Pond Turtles sitting on logs. We saw a river otter swimming. We saw caterpillars trying to cross the trail. We smashed some. We also saw goslings (baby geese).

Now we are going swimming at Sun Oaks!
Cannonball!!!

1 comment: